Saturday, July 2, 2011

Woke up and WTF?

I don't know why, but I woke up at 0630. It's a day off and I have no appointments or anything, but there I was, staring at the clock. Why? That's when I heard the dogs running around like lunatics in the living room, Sarah must be with them.

As soon as I opened the door, I was greeted with, "Don't drink the milk, it's gone off." My first thought was from the movie "Toy Story" where Woody says, "Someone's poisoned the waterin' hole!"

I was still in that daze when you first wake up, zombie walking to the kitchen. I think I muttered, "Why?"

"The refrigerator is broken, I think," she said back. Great...just fantastic.

Yesterday I spent $424 to repair my car, the shocks and some tie-in in the front end were crapped out. Today it sounds like I'll be buying a new fridge, too. Sarah's adamant that we not buy a new fridge, but I don't know. How long are they supposed to last? This one is easily 6 years old, probably seven. I never once got it a birthday card.

I think I need to go back and write a few more articles on Yahoo! to make the cash for the new fridge. I think I hate money today. Sarah's right about one thing, this is rather therapeutic.

No comments:

Search the web for more information...