Saturday, July 2, 2011

Disaster Averted?

I think the refrigerator is going to make it. Sarah has deduced that there may have been a piece of cardboard stuck in the door, preventing a good seal. Key word being "may."

Good thing, too. I was flipping through Amazon, just to kind of ballpark the price. This one here looks cool, but it costs wayyyy more than I like. So much, it hurts just thinking about it.

I then saw this one, more in my price range. When I pulled it up, it said $163, and something. Unfortunately it's only 4 and 3/5 cubic feet. I can't see Sarah going for that too well.

Oh well, if it ain't broke, I don't have to fix it. And I especially don't have to pay for it.

1 comment:

Donald Allen said...

The one frisge went down in price, but still $899 I don't want to spend

Search the web for more information...